Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: AG funny of the day!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, got the Catalog in the mail today, flipping through it... a little different than the AGP one. This one says you can get a FREE AG doll Tshirt with order from this Catalog. Well, here is the kicker of the day. The Catalog is addressed to MY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now how did that happen?? Yes, Emma's name is on the back of the Catalog! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] Got no idea how AG pulled this one! Thought I would share this little funny moment.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh how funny! Didn't you just post recently that you were on the do not mail to list, if you didn't reply to them?! I'll have to check the catalogue that my Dad just gave me to see if the free t-shirt is in that one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! That is so hilarious! Why did AG send a catalogue to your dog? How do they even know your dog's name?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's your dog's name? Is it a "person" name, or a "dog-ish name? I guess it would be even funnier if it was addressed to Fido, instead of Sam. That really is funny though, I wonder if someone sent it in as a joke...how else would have AG gotten it? Cute! Hey, I want a free t-shirt too! :-)

    Shelly

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shelly, no joke.. cataloge said Emma **************!!!!!!!! hehehehehe! now got to call them and tell them!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I have SEEN pictures of Miss Emma, & she seems pretty with it on many things...I wonder if she got jelious of all of the girls things & decided it was high time SHE ordered her own catalog..... maybe the free t-shirt is for her to wear! :-)

    Also, Allie was on your dite again today, we saw your story with MLP, she LOVED it!

    Shelly

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where was the information about the free t-shirt? I just got a catalog a few days ago and didn't see anything about it. Then again, I'm not a dog so maybe the offer doesn't apply to me! Maybe our rabbits could get me a deal!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 13, 2005 09:23 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Smile

    That's hilarious! You need to watch that dog of yours... there could be a whole collection stashed in the doghouse [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Wink

    I just called AG and asked why Emma the dog got a new tshirt offer and I didn't. The nice lady said that it was for prospective clients. So we should all send in our pets names and get new catalogs with this offer.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you imagine!!! Next I will see the parakeet's name on the catalog!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •